TheWesley, Euston, London
|Day rate from (inc VAT)||£37.00||£52.00|
|24hr rate from (inc VAT)||£220.00||£220.00|
TheWesley is a small independent 4* hotel and conference centre with a big personality located in an art deco building in Central London. Set just away from the traffic of Euston Road TheWesley is an oasis of calm in the busy city. TheWesley has a wide range of conference facilities, with Atrium bar and restaurant available for private dining and events all year round. Our passion at TheWesley is to offer our guests a true value for money. Special rates are available for charities and nonprofit organizations, with extra offers for evenings, weekends and long term bookings.
Wide range of conference & events space
There are 15 meeting rooms accommodating from 2 to 120 delegates and can suit most configurations. All our rooms have:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access;
- A range of AV equipment;
- Natural day light and/or air conditioning.
The Atrium bar and restaurant is a superb venue for corporate and private functions with a capacity of up to 150 people. Our in-house Chefs are ready to create a personalized menu for your event.
For new bookings made during July and August 2013 we are now offering a day delegate rate of £37 inc. VAT which will include everything you need for a relaxed summer meeting.
- AM tea/coffee and biscuits
- Mid morning tea/coffee
- Sandwich lunch with fruits and fruit juices
- PM tea/coffee and cake
- Full day meeting room hire
- Bottled still and sparkling water
- LCD projector and screen
- Paper, pens and flip charts
- Complimentary Wifi access
DDR and 24 hour rates include:
- Meeting room hire with complimentary Wi-Fi access, flipchart, screen and stationary;
- Hot beverages with biscuits/cakes and mineral water throughout the day;
- Two course lunch in the restaurant OR a working lunch in your meeting room;
- Overnight accommodation with full English and continental breakfast and 2 course dinner (24 hour rate).
100 premium en-suite bedrooms
Contemporary boutique-style guest accommodation has been designed to offer the highest standards and value. As a standard, every room (from a single to a Suite) has an en-suite bathroom with a shower; A/C, hypo-allergenic bedding, LCD television and radio, Wi-Fi, a desk space and room safe.
Location and Accessibility
Located in Central London just 100 meters west of Euston Station it is ideally connected to public transport links. Car park available next to Euston Station and Euston street itself.