University of Salford, Salford
|Day rate from (inc VAT)||£33.00||£33.00|
|24hr rate from (inc VAT)||£65.00||N/A|
Our wide variety of venues means we can cater for events from 10 to 1000. At the University of Salford we pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing with a friendly, professional and flexible service.
We have a wide range of rooms available
The University of Salford has an extensive range of venues available, the largest of which are our two halls: Maxwell Hall and Peel Hall. Maxwell Hall is magnificently sized with theatre style seating for 1020 people, and Peel Hall is an elegant Victorian building providing tiered theatre style seating for 300. In addition to these, we also have meeting, lecture and boardrooms available:
• The Old Fire Station: houses a meeting room with seating for up to 100 and three small boardrooms for between 8 and 14 people.
• Mary Seacole Building: this purpose built building has a maximum capacity of 300 and offers a series of breakout rooms which can also be hired.
• MediaCityUK: this outstanding facility boasts cutting-edge technology. The space has multiple conference rooms offering high performance equipment and advanced technology.
• Chapman Building: the major extension and refurbishment of the Chapman Building has seen the 1960s building completely transformed into a stylish and modern space with excellent green credentials
• New for 2015! Gateway Building: facilities will include a theatre, recording and photography studios, café areas, performance and rehearsal spaces, computer suites and lecture theatres.
Catering at the University of Salford
We understand the importance of choice and quality when it comes to event catering, and our aim is to provide menus to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Our catering team have designed menus to suit all events and budgets, ranging from light working lunches to delicious hot and cold buffets.
Location and Accessibility
We are situated on the banks of the River Irwell and just over 1 mile from Manchester city centre. We are easily accessible with an extensive network of roads and railways close by.