Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham
|Day rate from (inc VAT)||N/A||£35.00|
|24hr rate from (inc VAT)||N/A||N/A|
Nottingham Conference Centre is a vibrant and modern venue that will add the wow-factor to any event. Whether you need a room for 6 or 450, our 12 versatile spaces are suitable for a wide range of events including meetings, conferences, training events and functions.
Conference, Meeting and Event Facilities
The centre opened in 2010 after a multi-million pound redevelopment of two of Nottingham Trent University’s iconic Grade II* listed buildings, Newton and Arkwright. Our flexible and unique spaces include large tiered and flat floor lecture theatres, naturally-lit meeting rooms and executive boardrooms.
- Great value, all-inclusive day delegate packages
- Executive boardrooms and purpose-built meeting rooms for 6 - 80 delegates
- Theatre capacity for up to 150 in our large conference rooms
- Tiered lecture theatres holding up to 450 delegates
- A range of break-out rooms and areas for networking or relaxing
- Spacious atrium and foyer areas
- Three unique and beautiful event rooms with stunning Victorian architecture
- Impressive catering from our award-winning chef for up to 300 guests
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- The very latest fully integrated audio-visual facilities
- A team of IT experts on hand to support each event
- Within walking distance of many hotels, restaurants and attractions
Location and Accessibility
Situated in the East Midlands, at the heart of Nottingham city centre, Nottingham Conference Centre is fully accessible and benefits from excellent transport links by road, rail, bus and tram.